Astrea is an independent Belgian law firm, with offices in Antwerp and Brussels, which consists at the moment of 12 partners and 40 attorneys.
Since its establishment in 2006, our firm has experienced continued growth and currently advises a wide range of domestic and international clients in all major areas of business law (including M&A, corporate, tax, banking & finance, commercial, IP, ICT, data protection and privacy, media, gambling and gaming, litigation & ADR, employment, administrative, real estate, environmental, transport & logistics, attachments and insurance law).
Our “Corporate & Finance” department consists of 3 partners and 10 associates. We assist our clients with establishing and restructuring companies and any corporate governance issues they may have in Belgium. Furthermore, we offer assistance with venture capital and starting capital transactions, private mergers & acquisitions and capital market transactions. We have the necessary expertise of all forms of financing such transactions may need. We have ample experience in coordinating complex national and international due diligences and transactions. In the latest edition of Legal 500, our law firm was described as a “rising star” on the Belgian market.
For more information about Astrea, see: www.astrealaw.be
Your career at Astrea:
Astrea provides a unique opportunity for lawyers seeking a change in their professional environment. We offer interesting and challenging legal work, direct client contact, a rewarding collegial environment, an attractive compensation, training opportunities and personalized assistance in your professional development.
Astrea would like to strengthen its Corporate and Technology team with an attorney with 4 to 6 years of relevant experience in corporate law and mergers & acquisitions.
The successful candidate:
- has relevant experience in corporate law and mergers & acquisitions, preferably with some additional experience or a keen interest in assisting technology companies with their corporate and commercial projects;
- is a Dutch native speaker but also proficient in English and has good knowledge of French or is a French native speaker who is proficient in Dutch and English;
- is capable of working in a team but is at the same time able to operate independently and supervise young lawyers;
- is interested in challenging legal work for large and medium-sized domestic and multinational companies, investors and growth companies.
- a firm with a size that allows to combine a professional method of working with a pleasant and collegial atmosphere;
- opportunities to contribute to the development of a fast-growing practice;
- interesting and challenging work for large and medium-sized domestic and multinational companies; investors and start-ups
- time and resources for your professional development and career planning;
- feedback, follow-up and partner assistance on personal projects;
- a very competitive compensation package in line with your qualifications, experience and ambition.
Interested candidates can send their motivation letter and CV to:
Mrs Rosita Moerkens via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications will be treated confidentially.