Work with Astrea as a Lawyer
Astrea is a quality-focused law firm offering a genuine alternative to other legal service providers in the Belgian market. Our ambition is to be one of the best independent law firms in Belgium. We are always interested in spontaneous applications from ambitious, enthusiastic and enterprising lawyers, whether you are a new graduate or have many years of experience.
What do we expect from you?
- You demonstrate a genuine interest in and have a sound knowledge of the practice area for which you are applying. If you already have several years of practice under your belt, it would be helpful if you could demonstrate relevant experience in the practice area for which you are applying.
- You can work as part of a team, but can also perform independently and with minimal supervision.
- You have displayed an unmistakable desire to succeed, whether through your academic results, postgraduate study or other extracurricular activities.
- You have a perfect mastery of Dutch and French and good knowledge of another language, especially a high level of language skills in English, both spoken and written.
- You are eloquent and self-confident and employ a dynamic, creative and proactive approach to your work.
- You are meticulous and conscientious.
- You express an interest in assisting with marketing activities to help our firm continue to grow.
What can we offer you?
- A medium-sized office which combines a professional approach to work with a pleasant and collegial working environment and a good work/life balance.
- The opportunity to participate in the development of a rapidly-growing practice.
- Interesting and challenging work for large and medium-sized Belgian and foreign companies, government departments, promising start-ups and growth companies.
- A regular evaluation of your performance and progress, so you know precisely where you stand and can continue to develop your talents.
- Time and resources to work on your professional development and career planning.
- A highly competitive salary package commensurate with your qualifications, experience and skills.
APPLY NOW >>